Welcome to Andaman Nicobar Islands
Circle News CHQ News <<Click Here>
What's New in BSNL <<Click here for details>> 02.07.2016:
09.10.2015: (Revised IDA rate w.e.f.01.10.2015=107.9%) <<<<Click here for order>>>>
5:BSNL IDA Rates of October 2015 going to Record a New Increase <<Click here for details>>
5:AIBSNLEA notifies its 2nd Central Working Committee meeting after the 4th All India Conference held at Nashik in November 2013 to be held at SWAMI VIVEKANANDA AUDITORIUM OF MOULALI RAJYA YUBA KENDRA at Moulali Crossing, 142/3, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata - 700014 on 20th August 2015 and 21st August 2015 <<Click here for details>>
IDA increase w.e.f. 01.04.2015 : The CPI(IW) for the month of Feb'2015 decreased by a point and remain at 253. However, IDA from April 2015 will increase by 0.2%, i.e., a total of 100.5%.<<Details>>
4th Circle Conference of Andaman&Nicobar held on 21.03.2015 (Saturday) at Sun Sea Resort, Middle Point. Com. Veeranjaneyalu, circle president presided over the meeting.
The 4th Circle Conference of AIBSNLEA, Andaman & Nicobar Circle, Port Blair held on 21-03-2015 at “HOTEL SUN SEA RESORT” at 5 PM onwards. Com. M. Veeranjaneyulu, President has presided over the meeting and conference has commenced with a prayer song by Kum.Shobika.
A good members from various wings i.e. ETR/ETP/Civil/Electl. and Circle have attended the Conference including the lady comrades.
Then, House has observed two minutes of silence in the memory of late com. P. Duraipandi, CAO who passed away on 13th December, 2014.
President Com. M. Veeranjaneyulu, in his opening address has highlighted the various activities of Circle/CHQ including 20% HRA achievement to employees working in Port Blair.
Circle Secretary Com. Samir Choudhury, has presented Annual Report and briefed the various activities to the house. House has accepted the report submitted by the Circle Secretary with two amendments.
Finance Secretary Com. P.V.Satyanarayana, has submitted the financial report and the same have been accepted by the house.
The house has passed the following resolutions to be taken by at Circle/CHQ.
1) Immediate / timely issue of transfer orders in respect of Finance & Accounts Executives on completion of their hard tenure in this remote / hard tenure Circle.
2) Pension contribution is to be paid to DOT on actual pay instead of on maximum of pay scale.
3) Payment of Special compensatory (Remote Locality) Allowance is to be paid on par with Central Government employees. Whenever D.A. is crossed 50% of basic, the special compensatory (Remote Locality) will automatically be increased by 25%.
The President has dissolved the existing body before going for election of new office bearers. The house has further proceeded for conducting of election of new office bearers for the next term.
The following office bearers have been elected unanimously for the next term.
1. President : Sri Archan Aditya, D.E
2. Vice President : (i) Sri B.C. Mondal, DGM(F)
(ii) Sri R.K. Dhal, D.E.
3. Circle Secretary : Sri Samir Choudhury, J.A.O
4. Asst. Circle Secretary : (i) Sri B.S.Tudu, SDE
(ii) Sri Vikrama Chola K, A.O
5. Financial Secretary : Sri K. GopaKumar, A.O
6. Organizing Secretary : (i) Sri P. Mohan Rao, S.D.E
(ii) Sri Badsha, J.T.O
(iii) Sri Abhijeet Guha, J.T.O
7. Executive Members : (i) Smt. G. Hemalatha, S.D.E
(ii) Sri Barunava Basu, J.T.O
(iii) Sri S. Pandey, J.T.O
(iv) Smt. Geetha Bai, P.A.
(v) Sri Sreenivas M. Shetty, J.T.O
(vi) Sri V. Ravi, A.O.
8. Auditor : Sri A. Bhima Rao, JAO
The outgoing President Com. M. Veeranjaneyulu has administered the oath by all the new office bearers as per our Constitution.
The following executives have been felicitated by the New President Com.Archan Aditya and Circle Secretary Com. Samir Choudhury, on their transfer to home circles after successful completion of their tenure in A&N Circle.
1. Sri M. Veeranjaneyulu, AO (W&P) to A.P. Circle.
2. Sri P.V. Satyanarayana, AO (Drawal) to A.P.Circle.
3. Sri Barun Kumar Dutta, SDE (Civil) to West Bengal Circle
4. Sri Tarun Choudhury, JTO (Civil) to Kolkatta Telephones
5. Sri Supriyo Mondal, JTO (Civil) to Kolkatta Telephones.
Com. K. Chandrasekhar, D.E. has extended vote of thanks to all.
The house has concluded after singing “National Anthem”.